A timeline of Toaq history.
- A remake of the language is started, but not finished.
- On July 26, the Discord is created.
- On September 21, the Public Beta version of modern Toaq is released. A community forms on Discord.
- The community develops Toadua, Miu, and other handy tools.
- The community learns some Toaq, and does a lot of writing/translating/talking to develop the vocabulary and test-drive the finer points of grammar.
- All of the changes since Public Beta happen, in the form of official blog posts.
- More people get involved in syntax work; a new tool called Zugaı parses Toaq into proper syntax trees.
- Hoelaı v3 is released.
- There are some Discord voice chats at around the CEFR A2 level, and some community members achieve the Choa role for the first time.
- Hoemaı writes First Steps Towards a Compositional Semantics for Toaq and Not quite a forest, both blog posts on Toaq syntax.
- There are some experiments towards "Toaq Delta", such as a main verb tone and phonology changes.
- In December, Toaq Delta is released. Deranı is the new script for Toaq.
- In January, a new parser for Toaq Delta is started: Kuna.
- In February, a translation of Minecraft into Toaq is released.
- In April, Meremim releases Gama and Tuıpa, two Toaq songs.
- The community starts writing a Toaq course for beginners (but it didn't go much of anywhere).
- Some fonts get made for Deranı.